Saturday, February 20, 2016

5 Senses at Westin International

The 5 Senses is a retreat oasis located on the Westin Internation in the vibrant area of Bukit Bintang. Winner of the Best Hotel Restaurant for the Best of Malaysia Travel Awards 2011, 2013 and 2014 by Expatriate Lifestyle Magazine, Set against the city’s awe-inspiring skyline, 5 Senses overlooks the pulsating streets of Jalan Bukit Bintang.

5 senses features an winter garden concept with its lively& romantic ambience, last winter I chose to celebrate the year end on such a breathtaking place. It’s the perfect place to celebrate the autumn & winter.
5 senses is decorated aristocratically as an autumn winter garden concept, with a huge space of area decorate with winter ambience ,which I like most .
The thing I like most is about 5 senses is its antique collections. A large number of antique collections can be found all around the area. I am definitely a   antique’s lover . Here I will post my captured photography at 5 senses.

5 senses is an open cuisine theme place where chefs create only gourmet goodness. Here I am posting my chosen delicacies made by Chinese chefs.












No comments:

Post a Comment